Friday, June 1, 2007

kids' menu

So here's an article my parents were reading. They said, "hmmph! see, we were right all along!" (People like to feel that way.) It is talking about the kids' menu in restaurants and how it only has pizza and chicken fingers so it isn't teaching kids to like different kinds of food.

My parents don't take me to many restuarants, but I do like them. I especially like ones with walls painted red. My mom said that the red and orange color family makes you hungrier. That's why we painted our kitchen tangerine orange. I want to eat the walls sometimes!

2 comments:

vuboq said...

Well, I hope your walls aren't painted with lead-based paint then, BR!

Tomokito said...

Oh, don't you eat walls? They are yummy with some mayo :-p

I'm free for June 16th! Emiliano may be working until 3pm....

tomokito